Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"We Are One-kelly sweet"

*Didn't need to ask don't knw the reason...
Everything that i believe is right here...
Not thinking 'bout tomorrow could't catch it if i tried...
World is spinning too fast so i'll wait till it come to me...
"I am you,You are me,We are one"
*Take me in your arms and flow through me i'll flow through you...
Steal my breath away cause i'm so maved by you...
Deeper than i ever thought was possible,was possible it's everything...
Difference between me and you...
It's all in where your heart list...
And every day's another chance so let's get it right...
"I am you,You are me,We are one"
Take me in your arms and flow through me i'll flow through you...
*Did you lose yourself out there...
Did you lose faith and give up...
Don't turn away and hide yourself...
Cause there's a friend to make along the way...
We are the heartbeat and our souls speak...
And all the beauty i have ever dreamed...
Is right here in front of me...
Is right here in front of me...
*"I am you,And you are me,We are one"
*Take me in your arms and flow through me i'll flow through you...*
To: Someone Special
**J**

No comments:

Post a Comment