Monday, March 9, 2009

Meaning of "FAMILY"

The meaning of family is...
"father and mother...i love you"
*Daddy Mummy i'm so sorry,i know i allways hurting u so bad and so pain...i can feel it how pain it is...
Sometimes i done something bad...hurting daddy and mummy feeling...
After that,i will think it back how good n how care was my mummy treat me before...
I will feld so happy and warm,becoz still got somebody care me...i'm not alone...
But sometimes i feld very lonely at home...nobody at home,juz me and the big house...
I understand my parents want to work hard,becoz want give me a better life...
But i don want a better life..i juz want a warm sweet happy family...
It'zit so hard ???
Every times i feel sad i need somebody to talk or somebody can stand beside me and give me some support,but no one will be witme...
Allways juz me crying in the room witout ppl knowing...
~Is that call Family?~

No comments:

Post a Comment