Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cant forget you !!

(Cant forget you)

Allready 4days without J ....

"Before"

Sometimes in the morning... i will give J a morning call or J will bring me go to school...

Sometimes in the afternoon...J will featch me go home...

Sometimes in the evening...we will going out together,watching mv,eathing food n shopping...

Sometimes in the night...we will go eating suppper n go pasar malam together...

Sometimes in the midnight...we will talking in the phone hours an hours non stop talking...

Sometimes when i'm boring or sad...J will company me...

Sometimes if i haven't eat yet...J will ask me wan to eat or not...

"But now"

All are by myself...

Nobody featch me go home

Nobody watching mv,eathing food n shopping with me

Nobody will company me eating supper or walking pasar malam

Nobody company me talking phone hours an hours

Nobody can company me when i'm boring or sad

Nobody asking me wan eat or not

* Juz nobody be with me without J *

Those happy life are gone...
Forever and ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment