Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Cousin's Wedding

That day is my cousin's wedding....they celebrate in a restoren at Seberang Jaya there...
J that day also got come,coz my father call him to come....
me n my frens sit at same table...
J also sit wif me,but he is not my boyfren already.He juz pretend be my boyfren in front of my family...coz my family don no we are broke up already...
I don no how to tell them.So,i din tell them...!!!
But that day me n J act like real couple...very happy...very lovely...very sweet n very funny too..
Don no y..when that time,i feld like very happy lol...coz already long time we din get together so happy...until want to cry...but at last i also no cry out~~
Me n J drink too much beer n wine...we hug...we laugh..we drink n we drunk~~
After that J also go back to his home...me also go back my home...!!!
Don no y...i suddently cry very loud in my room alone...Coz i feel all this happening to night are fake...all are juz pretending only...all are fake fake fake arrrrrrr.......!!!!!!! Not real....
*Until today i still very miss the thing that happen that day in the restoren...
*Mayb J don no about my feeling...coz i don want let him know ...coz i don want him to think too much...coz i want him to forget me...coz i wan him to be happy without me...coz i still very love him..........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment