Sunday, April 5, 2009

AAARRRGGGHHH !!!! So SAD n ANGRY !!!!

Ridiculous…really ridiculous…make me angry till can’t breathe…What kind of people also I don’t know…in this world you will not find another person that act like this…this is the first time i feel that friends are more important than your girlfriend…if so…then you better marry with your friend la...more easyer wat...!!!
Let me ask you…where you can find a girlfriend that let you go out with your friends all the time and whenever you want…where you can find a girlfriend that never scold you for never accompany her…i never request anything from…i just need you to more care me…and don’t always left me alone and ignore me…is it this kind of request also counted over???is it???ok…if weekdays you busy work till no time to reply my message,i still can accept…but after work and during night you didn’t company me... i really can’t accept…but did i say anything???did i???everytime i be patience…everytime i forgive and forget…then the more i forgive…seems like you don’t care…you just acting more and more over…everytime you got many excuses…when is the time i never say"ok la ok la or nvm lol next time la"…but until today you really make me angry…don’t you know that everyone patience got limit???i also human being…can’t you juz treat me more good???just because we already long time didn’t realy talk to each other…so i always take the first step to call you…but in the end…after for only 2 or 3 minutes conversation…you said don’t wanna talk already…don’t you know that really hurt my feeling…and the reason you gave…don’t you think is very lame excuses…i really dissappointed…really really dissappointed aaarrrggghhh....
I realy hope that u will change...plz...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment